Authors of IEEE Signal Processing Letters (SPL) and IEEE Signal Processing Journals (SPJ) will have the opportunity to present their work at ICASSP 2020, subject to space availability and approval by the Technical Program Chairs. SPL/SPJ papers published between October 22, 2018 and October 21, 2019 are eligible for presentation at ICASSP 2020. The SPL/SPJ papers presented at ICASSP will neither be reviewed nor included in the proceedings.
Presentation requests must be submitted by January 13, 2020.
- Eligible papers have been published prior to the conference paper submission deadline (October 21, 2019), and are valid for the next appropriate eligible conference/workshop within a year of initial publication date. For ICASSP 2020, the eligible journal papers/letters are those published between October 22, 2018 and October 21, 2019.
- Topic should be aligned with the conference’s technical program. Author(s) must request to present at the most imminent edition of the appropriate eligible conference/workshop after publication.
- Papers can only be submitted to one eligible conference and not to multiple events.
- Copyright to the original paper has already been transferred to IEEE.
- Authors are aware of our interest in reusing their material.
- Journal paper/letter presentations must be limited to 5% of total accepted papers.
- The Conference Technical Program Chairs determine which papers will be presented.
- The Conference organizers will decide if the paper will be presented in a special session for journal papers or included with the other conference/workshop sessions.
- Accepted SPL/SPJ authors must meet the same registration requirements as all ICASSP2020 authors.
For SPL/SPJ papers chosen for presentation, the ICASSP2020 APP will include a link to the original paper from IEEE Xplore®. However, SPL/SPJ papers will not be part of the conference proceedings for inclusion to IEEE Xplore®.
Submitting a presentation request will require the following information about your paper:
- Complete Author List
- Journal name
- Journal Volume No.
- Journal Issue No.
- DOI Number or URL to IEEE Xplore page
Note: The submissions system includes a drop-down list of Signal Processing Society (SPS) co-sponsored journals and as well has an option to suggest any other SPS co-sponsored journal that is not otherwise listed.